Thursday 18 August 2011

Rest Days in Taunton

We did write this post a few days ago.....but accidentally deleted it and we were too annoyed to write another....

We went to the hospital on Monday morning to try and get my leg sorted out, and luckily we were the only people in A&E so were seen very quickly, I saw a doctor who tried to work out what was actually wrong and she thinks that either the ligament, muscle or tendons have been ripped, she said it was difficult to define which one as they were all intertwined together, I then asked how long for recovery..................6 months :( What a bummer! I told her i had 6 days, not 6 months! She then said that as I had already been walking on it for 2 weeks the damage had already been done, so for manning up and dealing with the pain I was being punished! I have been bookd in for physio on friday and mum is coming up with me, I told her if it was bad news I don't want her to bung me in the car and drive me back to Torquay! We have come so far and i'm pretty confident at the end of this week we will be back on the road, it's going to be a very painful finish but I had might aswell be in pain walking than be in pain lefarging on the couch at home doing nothing.

But who knows, as its a waiting game, am very sorry to Becks and cannot begin to understand how frustrated she is, shes been very good! The kinect has been keeping us occupied and we are fully up to date on day time TV withcome dine with me and Bridezilla, we know times are bad when Jermey Kyle is on our screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment